FreeSpirit Marketing & Design Services
Is your business promoted in the right arenas to ensure maximum exposure of your product?
FreeSpirit offers marketing and design services to small businesses, specialising in the caravan/holiday park and resort industry.
Why Outsource?? The Benefit to YOUR Business
Outsourcing your marketing to FreeSpirit Management provides you with a cost effective and quality solution. Working with our experienced and enthusiastic team gives you access to industry experts who live and breathe the diverse range of marketing, communication, design and online arenas every day, with tried and proven results – from strategies to execution covering all areas – holiday parks, resorts and caravan parks. Reduce your business overheads, increase revenue, achieve better outcomes and see results faster!
Make your marketing budget go further
A Marketing strategy is the roadmap for the successful growth of your business. We take a “whole-business” approach to marketing – this means, we examine all business areas, bringing them together, harnessing their abilities and matching these abilities to the market to create best opportunities.
We use best-practice processes and optimise your marketing budget, ensuring all projects are well-planned, executed and achieved.
We can help any business no matter what their budget.
Choose the level of assistance required
Need a little help or the LOT – the choice is yours!
Whether you require a full outsourced marketing team, help with a one-off project, or access to ongoing to general marketing advice and ideas – our packages are tailored to suit the needs of individual business and budget!!! A one size fits all approach does not apply! This then leaves you free to focus on your core business.
On-Time Delivery of any project
Our dedicated team will meet your requirements with optimal speed and efficiency whilst ensuring deadlines are met.
FreeSpirit can advise, assist or do it all for you!
Our services include (but are not limited to):
Brand Position & Tagline – Build your brand (YOUR business story)
A brand is more than a logo, its about making sure your company values are reflected, along with visual branding and your corporate identify (ie brochures, stationery, website, imagery/hero shots) and the customer experience – these all work together to create the best value for you and your guests.
Sales & Marketing Plan
A good marketing plan generates a better ROI (return on investment), saving you money. Having an annual sales & marketing plan also assists your business to deliver an ideal occupancy and rate. FreeSpirit will identify and deliver long term and profit making strategies to suit any business size or budget.
- We prepare carefully evaluated Strategic Marketing plans, highlighting the sales and marketing actions that will be undertaken by market segment
- Co-ordinate all sales, marketing and PR activity
- Monitor results achieved versus the plan
- Conduct a monthly/quarterly review with the property Senior Management Team
- Brand strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Market research/industry analysis
- Historical business analysis
- Guest Insights & Segmentation
- Marketing Calendar
- Online Strategy
- Full Measurement & Reporting Analysis – FreeSpirit has spent considerable time and expense developing tracking systems to allow us to identify the return on investment on each and every campaign undertaken.
- Develop Promotion/Event Strategy
This is conducted as an external analysis of issues that can impact on your business. FreeSpirit will examine economic and demographic statistics, competitor and ‘mystery shopper’ analysis to assist in defining the relevance to your business environment.
Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Feedback & Retention – Let us help you design and measure your guest feedback, providing a monthly report on how well your property and staff are faring. This feedback gives you valuable insight to further improve, learn and grow your business.
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) – We can show you how to measure and how to use to your best advantage
- SEO Optimisation – most cost effective way to improve website positioning and increase traffic to your website. SEO refers to the ranking your website receives when a search word or phrase is typed into google
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – ie Google adwords – you select the keywords you wish to pay for and set the amount to spend
- Social media – develop strategies to improve overall business positioning then incorporate into the overall online strategy
- Flash animation and banner ads
- Electronic direct mail (eDMs)
- Website Reporting (Analytical)
- Manage your website and develop internet marketing strategies to maximise distribution through online channels (ie 3rd party websites like Wotif, Expedia, etc.)
Social Media Planning
Social media is an instrument for communication which allows interaction amongst people to create, share, discuss and exchange information and ideas in online environments. Social media differentiates from traditional advertising channels in the way of how many people it can reach, and in such a short time and also how frequently the “communication message” is viewed.
FreeSpirit can help you formulate a strategy for linking social media into your overall online marketing strategy, from creating engaging campaigns to seeing actual results.
Why is it important for your business?
It provides instant access to your information globally, allowing your business to share news about products/services and offerings you have, with people who may once have been out of reach.
We can plan, implement or do it all for you – Twitter/facebook/youtube/google +/linkedin
Design is an integral part of communication. Through brand awareness, FreeSpirit will help you deliver a clear message to prospective customers to increase your business exposure. We can help you raise your business to the next level by developing relevant, effective and creative design solutions for a wide variety of online and print mediums, on time and to budget.
- Visual Identity: Logo Development, Brand Design – Creative & Development/Management
- Collateral Design, Printing & Production
- Stationery: Letterhead, business cards, email signature templates, e-documents
- Website Development – concept & design
- Brochures /Catalogues
- Press Ads – newspaper, publications etc.
- Presentation folders
- Restaurant menus
- Vehicle wraps
- Key Tags
- Annual/Monthly/Performance reports
Are your images out of date?
Let us organise your next photo shoot to ensure your image library best represents your business, giving you those stand out hero shots to sell your product through websites, brochures, social media, etc.
We will give you the tools and show you how
Above the Line & Below the Line Communications
- Above: Television, Radio, Cinema, Press (ie Newspapers, Magazines), Outdoor (ie Billboards)
- Below: Catalogues, Newsletters, Video, Point of Sale, Promotional Materials, Brochures, Direct Mail
- Develop specific advertising campaigns & schedules
- Campaign Analysis reporting
TV Commercials – Print, Radio, Web, Talent sourcing
Uniforms, merchandise, sales and marketing materials, stationery
PR (Public Relations)
Develop PR campaigns, writing and distributing press releases, speaking to media, explore opportunities with mainstream media
Copywriting, editing and proof-reading
We can show you how to design and run great activity programs that will keep your guests, of all ages (2-85), entertained and wanting to return.
Other areas where FreeSpirit can assist in marketing your business:
- Event planning, promotion and management
- Staff Script Guides (Telephone Selling)
- Email/Phone/Website Sales Templates
- Trade Show Strategy, Design and Implementation
- Email Marketing Campaign templates
- Direct Mail Template Flyers
- Email Newsletter Templates
- Marketing Plan Templates
- Write and prepare grant and award submissions
Our systems, structure and processes will embed marketing into your core business. Not only will this guarantee greater consistency, it will also save valuable time and labour, empowering your business to create more with less. All our marketing resources can be designed to suit your needs, budgets and desired outcomes.