Looking for Resort Management or Caravan Park Management but not sure how it works? Check out our Management Options
Online Resource Manual/Portal
Our award winning and industry first, Online Resource Manual allows you to tap into the FreeSpirit wealth of knowledge with policies and procedures to operate your business with proven best business practices, encompassing:
- Front office
- Activities/Entertainment programs
- Food & Beverage
- Sales (reservations)
- Human Resources
- Health, Safety, Environment
- Residential & Manufactured Home Procedures
- and much more
- Cost Control, Budgeting & Financial Performance Reviews
- Bench Marking Standards
- Full Accounting and Reporting Service
- Detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly forecasts submitted with variances analysed to manage performance
- Monthly/quarterly review with owners
- Cash flow forecasts
- Caravan-Holiday Park/Resort financial statements
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Capital Expenditure
- Filing/record keeping
- Financial audits
- Electronic banking hardware and systems
This type of study provides a more detailed and in-depth evaluation of current performance, productivity levels, operating procedures, staffing and training issues. FreeSpirit will provide with a report on the issues that are identified and the follow through with a strategy for improvement and action.
These detailed reports give an operator the chance to internally ‘measure up’ against industry standards. FreeSpirit can help you research issues relevant to your operation and will provide an in-depth analysis of your performance levels against these industry benchmarks standards.
To ensure optimal revenue, we:
- Evaluate the business operating systems, pricing and forecast occupancy levels against historical data and known future trends, utilising our proprietary models and processes
- We conduct analysis on competitors’ rate strategies and adjust appropriate pricing strategies to ensure tariffs are the best you could command
- Help you to understand yield and tariff challenges
Customer Service Delivery
FreeSpirit can help you uncover issues relating to possible under-performance such as reduced sales and declining cash flow or high staff turnover and labour inefficiencies. We will work with your management and supervisory team to develop ‘user friendly’ guidelines, operating manuals and policies & procedures that will assist in managing your daily business and enhance your operating margins. Our FreeSpirit “ECS” factor training program is an initiative developed by FreeSpirit to create those lasting and memorable experiences that keep guests coming back repeatedly.
e-Management Information Systems
With the rapid increase and constant changes in the use of technology, the management and accurate processing of information has become an even higher priority in everyday business. FreeSpirit can assist in securing independent technical advice on various systems and their integration into your operation.
- Advise/co-ordinate on the selection of all front desk, reservations, sales/accounting systems
- Advise/co-ordinate the selection of telephone, AV and key lock systems
- Advise/co-ordinate the selection of the most appropriate asset maintenance scheduling systems
- Demonstrate the value of software that tracks any vegetation within your boundaries. This is particularly useful for those who are in special environmental zonings
Business Diagnosis & Insolvency Recovery
FreeSpirit can provide an independent perspective to investigate the key elements of sales & revenue, profit centres, cost controls and financial reporting to develop a ‘snapshot’ image of findings about your business and its individual strengths and weaknesses.
Whether you want expert advice or an unbiased opinion, on anything caravan park/resort or tourism industry related from strategy development, up-skilling your own or your staff members qualifications to improving your business performance, we can help. We will offer effective recommendations that can help make a real difference to your organisation. With our outside perspective, we will work with you to identify the issues and come up with innovative, carefully considered solutions that are tailor-made for your organisation.
Does your business have an effective digital strategy in-place. FreeSpirit can review, upgrade or introduce an online reservation system for your property to keep you at the forefront of consumer minds.
Online Channel (3rd Party) Management & Distribution
Knowing how best to integrate your reservation system with the leading networks (ie Wotif, Expedia, etc) will make a significant difference to your revenue management strategies. Your inventory needs to be online and available for the world to see and book! Keep up to date with the rest of the accommodation industry or miss out on vital sales.
Food & Beverage
Do you have a café, kiosk, restaurant or bar at your business, or thinking of introducing one? Let FreeSpirit show and teach you how to run profitably!
Workplace Health & Safety
FreeSpirit can provide solutions to ensure you are compliant to the many approved codes of practice, whilst also providing practical guidance on how to meet the required legislated standards.
FreeSpirit can provide advice on:
- All aspects of employment
- Modern Awards, Fair Work Legislation
- Collective Agreement options
- Job descriptions
- Employment contracts for your workers
Using and choosing preferred suppliers for daily operations (checklists or purchasing equipment/furniture etc) – we can offer great buying opportunities and advice on which products would be best for their intended use.
Carbon Management/Sustainable Practice
FreeSpirit can help with solutions for caravan parks/resorts on methods of collection, management and interpreting data so that positive impacts will be felt in your business operations. You will be able to improve energy use efficiencies and reduce carbon emissions, whilst protecting our future and environment. These sustainable work practices will assist in making your business more profitable and less damaging to the environment that is attracting your clientele.